RSS

Friday, April 6, 2012

Another Linky! 3 for 3rd!

So, was looking at 16 Muddy Feet's blog, and she is linking to the coolest party!  Tracyjay Quilts  is hosting a party where everyone can link up and come up with 3 goals for the month.  I love this!  So here goes- my goals will be:

1) Finish my class with a 4.0 GPA.  I finished every class for my associate's with a 4.0, so even though this one doesn't count towards it (even though it's the capstone class... made a deal with the head of the dept. to graduate early if I still took it ;-) ) I'd still like to maintain the record.  Plus it keeps from post-senioritis from kicking in too much!

2) Try my hand a paper-piecing.  I've found a pretty cool pattern that I'm hoping won't be too hard for a first time... from Carol Doak.

3) Make a waterproof mat for my new plants!  Just bought a new succulent pot today- 1st live plant to come into the house since we bought it- SO exciting.  I'm using a free motion quilting sample I made while learning, which isn't cutting it.  Maybe I can use my paper-pieced design :-)

 Let's see how it goes!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment