RSS

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Curious Kitties

Well, hubby's not feeling good today, and as anyone with a man in their life knows, boys are big babies!!  So I'm hiding out in my sewing room today!  I officially have 11 braids done now!

We are also dog-sitting, so I spent some quality time with my friend's pooch over at their house.  He's a Great Dane mix, and just realized Mom & Dad are gone for a while, so he's really bummed.  I think I may bring Augie over a bit later since they're around the same size. 

Does anyone else have curious kitties?  Anytime I leave a project for a moment, I find a surprise inside.  Anyone else have this problem?
This was while I was working on another project, which can be found on my new page- Craft Projects- but she's also been my sewing companion for the day.  Anyhow, go check out my projects and let me know what you think!

Till next time!

1 comments:

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Curious kitties......you haven't seen my 3!

Post a Comment