RSS

Friday, March 16, 2012

Why have a blog if I don't use it??

Well, first attempt at the blog world outside of Facebook. Does Facebook even count as blogging?  I'm thinking not. I've been using this as a way to follow other blogs, but there must be something to it if so many people love blogging!  Right now I'm waiting to bring my pup, Slade, to the vet.  He started having trouble walking last night, yelping while moving around the house and can barely make it down the porch steps to go potty.  I'm not sure how people watch their kids be hurt, my heart is breaking for him!  I guess it doesn't help that for now, my animals are my kids.  All 4 of them.  And besides, how could you not love this face??


I work about an hour away, so they gave me the day off since his appointment is in the middle of the day.  I'm hoping I can do something fun with the rest of the day though!  It's been a long while since I touched my sewing machine, and I have 3 projects (that I'm willing to admit to) that are either cut and ready to go, or are in progress and ready to be finished.  Did I mention I enjoy crafting?  I'll put up some pictures in a future post!

Till then, my friends!

2 comments:

Karen Pior said...

Hi Emily. Welcome to the ever expanding and time absorbing world of blogging!! It took me a while too but now that I know about the blogging world I really love it. Did I mention it is time absorbing?!??! Thank you for following my blog. I look forward to hearing about your exploits in blogland. Good luck with the career. And from one cat lover to another have a purring good time with your blog. Cheers, Karen

Eileen said...

Hi Emily,
I don't have any animals, but I do have 2 grown kids and a grandson; and yes, it can be agonizing when they can't tell you what hurts.

I'm retired NY Air National Guard, live in the Hudson Valley. Thank you for your service.

Post a Comment