RSS

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Time flies!

Well, it's been a fast few days! 

Wednesday I ended up at a job fair.  I'm still looking for that career job- and have already received a few calls back from the show!  I also need to talk to where I'm working now- it's a 1/2 hour drive, but I really like who I work with, and the other girl is supposed to be leaving next year, so I could potentially take her place.  We'll see.

Yesterday I didn't feel well, so we skipped our plans to go see The Hunger Games and hung out on the couch instead.  We did make it to the grocery store and grabbed some of their seasoned kabobs and some Bob Evans mashed potatoes for dinner so we'd have an easy cooking night.  It's crazy how my girls always know when I don't feel good, and how much I love being cuddled when I'm that way.  This was my leg for hours on end yesterday:
They do know how to make a girl feel loved!  Rob was there too, but playing a video game, which can get him a bit animated.  I'll stick to cat cuddling when he's playing.

Today, Rob is gone for the rest of the week for training for work :-(  I hate being home alone!  But, he gets a $2/hour raise when he gets back, so I'll suck it up.  I mean, I have to get the money for my fabric and other craft addictions from somewhere till I get that dream job, right? :-P  I'm so glad he's a tolerant guy!  He still doesn't get this whole sewing thing, but is happy that I'm happy doing it.  He gets video games, I get fabric.  Good trade, right?

Welcome, by the way, to my new followers!  I'm super excited to have you here, and hope you enjoy hearing about the ups and downs that come with marriage, pets, and craft projects!  I loved hearing from all of you!

I'm hoping to participate in more Find a Friend Fridays, and if any of you didn't participate in the Quilting Gallery's blog hop, watch for the next one!  I won a gorgeous Kathleen Murphy Designs Kindle Bag and a book in the first hop, and a 100 piece charm pack from Christine at Quilt Monster in my Closet from the most recent one.  Is that not the cutest blog name?  Thank you both for the wonderful prizes, and now that I'm out here in blog-land, maybe I'll have my own giveaway for the next hop!  Nothing like sharing the wealth!

Additionally, Christine is hosting a Yester-year WIP Challenge.  If you'd like to get more info, click here.  I do believe I will be joining this endeavor- I still have WIPs from middle school!  Thanks for coming up with such a great idea Christine!

Well, I'm off to decide whether I want to sew or do homework.  I know which one I'd rather do, and which one I should do.  The angels on my shoulders are duking it out now!  Hope you all have/had a wonderful weekend, and that everyone's been getting a taste of this gorgeous, and scarily unusual, weather!  Till next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment