RSS

Friday, March 30, 2012

Presents and a Hubby!

He's HOME!!!  Here's a pretty thorough overview of what the boys and I have been doing since he said he was getting close:
We weren't excited to see him or anything :-)  Can't wait to sleep well tonight... I never sleep well when he's gone.  At least I had good company!
Typing on the computer... I type with my knees up at home :-)
Watching TV

I also got a fun present in the mail yesterday... the charm pack of Fossil Ferns from Quilt Moster in my Closet's Giveaway!  I love them!  Thank you thank you thank you!  I've been having fun going through and finding all the fern designs :-)
Plus, who doesn't LOVE getting fabric in the mail??  Yay!

Well, I'm off for a date with my hubby!  We're going to go watch The Hunger Games!  Loved the books, so I'm hoping the movie is great too!  See ya later!

1 comments:

Christine L said...

Glad to hear the Package arrived safely! Enjoy your movie.. I loved it and have also read the books. :)

Post a Comment