RSS

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Happy Spring!

It's the first day of Spring!!! And 86 degrees??  Huh?  Ummm... Spring?  I think you may be having an identity crisis.  I'm working at the office in a greenhouse this summer and everyone is all in a tizzy over whether to send out lots of plants, or if it could still freeze, or to keep sending but be conservative about it.  It's amazing what good weather can mess with!  I'm glad I bought some new clothes for the cruise because it's the only reason I'm staying comfortable!!

I'm stalled on my sewing project for now.  I've been procrastinating a big, 85 page project for my class and apparently should be further along.  It's so hard to bring myself to get motivated on it, especially since the whole thing is special journals.  Ugh.  Give me a plain ol' general journal any day.  I know this is supposed to be easier somehow, but... it's not for me.

I'm going to bring Augie over to play with Hank tomorrow, my friend's dog who we've been puppy sitting for the last few days.  We didn't make it over for a play date this weekend, but I'm thinking that it'll give both boys a chance to run out some energy, and me some time to sit and work on this project.  Slade will be staying home because it's bad enough he's trying to recuperate with 1-85lb. beast, he doesn't need 2 coming at him!! 

I hope everyone's enjoying this wonderful weather- I know it's been cold in the South- it's nature's way of playing a trick on all of the Southerners who made fun of the cold up here all winter!  Payback baby!!  Just kidding... kind of ;-)

Have a great week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment